Volodymyr Troyan started the training at European Business Association
In March, 13 Volodymyr Troyan, a chief of polyvinyl resin suspension production facility of «KARPATNAFTOCHIM» Ltd., visited Kyiv and took part in the first module of training, organized by Professional Development Center of European Business Association (ЕВА) on course «Program for Management Development Pre-MBA».
ЕВА – The European Business Association is the ultimate community of international and domestic business in Ukraine, uniting more than 1000 member-companies and enterprises, including «KARPATNAFTOCHIM» Ltd (since the year 2019- remark of editorial staff). And due to the assistance of Supervisory Council of the enterprise Volodymyr Anatoliyovych got the opportunity at European business Association to upgrade the skills, as manager, to gain new knowledge, leadership and staff management skills to be applied in practice.
– I and some other chiefs, facilities chiefs deputies and leading specialists of department and divisions of the enterprise received the letter from Supervisory Council with a proposal by following the link, noted in the letter, to visit site ЕВА and to get acquaintance with educational activities (programs, trainings, courses, etc), which will be held this year by this famous Association with recommendations to attend them or to become a participant of training for the purpose of professional development, – tells Volodymyr Troyan. – From a huge list of activities I was mostly interested in the projects of the segment «Leadership, Management and Human Resources», and namely – training under development program for managers Pre-MBA. I informed Supervisory Council about my decision and got the approval for training at European Business Association, and the enterprise effected the required payment for this training.
– What does abbreviation Pre-MBA mean?
– Pre – is primary or the first level. МВА – Master of Business Administration, however this is not scientific degree in traditional understanding, this is so to say a degree in branch of business management.
– If it’s not a secret, why have you chosen just this program of training?
– First of all it is not oriented on distance training, and secondly, for me personally this program sounds very interesting and useful in the aspect to gain new knowledge of business activity, focused at improvement of production and marketing, as well as at further development of our enterprise.
– Will such module training under development program for managers Pre-MBA be held in Kyiv each month or with some other frequency?
– The second training module «Strategic management» is planned for the 10th April. And at the end of May should be the fourth training module «Financing management». In summer months only one module will be (June 19), about modern effective leadership. Three forthcoming modules will be held in September, October and November correspondingly. And European Association plans to complete managers training Pre-MBA in November, 20.
Then course participants that already at the first lecture were divided into groups must present their combined projects. And after this the certificates will be received about training according to the respective program.
– What impression do you have from the first module training in Kyiv?
– Frankly to say it was on the highest organizational level. Training under the title «System approach in creation of innovations», was held in Creative Center «Arsenal». These are three-story of high rank innovation business spaces with a full specter of operational services and unique community.
At practical training we worked almost three hours in groups, creating customer route on so-named map Opportunity Canvas, describing his behavior and illustrating steps of interaction with company during services rendering. For me and for other participants it was so exiting and interesting to fulfil this task.
– And how many participants in total were at the first module training?
– More than two dozen. Mainly representatives of companies specialized on sales. There were also producers of agricultural techniques, building composites, and I think also four representatives of pharmaceutics companies, as well as a woman-manager or chief of one of departments of the largest domestic «Darnitsa» pharmaceutical company. The lector never checked the presence of persons according to the list in the log-book. On the badges of training participants were written only last names, first names and patronymic names. But from Ivano-Frankivsk region nobody else participated in this event.
Recorded by Vasyl TKACHUK