KARPATNAFTOCHIM Ltd. is one of the largest employers in the western region of Ukraine. People are the main capital of our enterprise, their responsibility, activity and dedication determine its success. Therefore, it is important for the enterprise not only to find and prepare employees, but also to form a qualified team. One of the most important tasks facing the enterprise is the creation of a capable team of professionals, ensuring the company with reliable and competent personnel.
Our employees have the opportunity:
- for professional and career growth;
- for self-realization;
- of social support.
Professional development of employees
The company has a system of continuous training of personnel, aimed at obtaining the necessary knowledge and professional skills by personnel.
KARPATNAFTOCHIM Ltd. uses the whole range of modern teaching methods: business workshops, travelling seminars, special training programs, foreign trainings, refresher courses, distance education and much more. Active work with specialized educational institutions is conducted.
The work with young people and young specialists is one of the priorities of human resource management policies. Youth board has been established and is functioning at KARPATNAFTOCHIM Ltd. The company holds contests for the title “Best Young Specialist of the Year”, “Best in Profession”, for the best scientific and technical development among young people, and organizes leisure activities for young people and sports events. To date, the number of employees under the age of 35 years of the total number of employees is 22%.
KARPATNAFTOCHIM Ltd. pays special attention to the incentive of its employees. Annually, up to a professional holiday, about 150 people are awarded and entered into the Alley of Honor, which is a worthy assessment of their contribution to the results of the company’s work. Local regulations have been developed and are in force at KARPATNAFTOCHIM Ltd., regulating the procedure for encouraging employees to succeed in their work.
Remuneration of labor
Remuneration for labor of employees at the Company is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Code of Labor Laws of Ukraine, as well as the Collective Agreement, the Law of Ukraine “On Labor Remuneration” and other local regulations of the Company regulating issues of payment and encouragement of labor.
The system of labor remuneration is based on the principles of unity, transparency, objectivity and competitiveness of wages, its regular indexation based on the consumer price index and periodic increase, which accompanies the growth of labor productivity.
- relative value of the position (performed work) reflected in its appliance to corresponding position grade or tariff;
- level of professional competence, reflected in the status of the employee’s salary within the payment range (fork of the rates), established for his/her position or tariff level;
- working efficiency and achieved results for the relevant period;
Variable part of salary (other incentive and compensation payments) includes:
- bonus for performance of established indicators;
- annual compensation based on work results over a year;
- one-time bonuses and rewards, namely:
- for special achievements in the performance of the main technical and economic indicators;
- for professionalism and skills displayed by an employee;
- for the performance of particularly important production tasks by an employee;
- for the contribution of an employee to the development of the Company;
- for conscientious performance of work obligations by an employee;
- to the anniversaries: men – to the 50th birthday anniversary and 60th birthday anniversary; women – to the 50th birthday anniversary, the 55th birthday anniversary;
- to the professional holiday – the Day of workers of oil, gas and refinery industry;
- the anniversary dates of the Company;
- according to the results of the review competition in labor protection and the environment;
- according to the results of young specialists competitions; professional skills;
- associated with the announcement of Gratitude, awarding Certificate of Honor and state awards, entrance to the Honor Board;
- women – to the International Women’s Day, March 8th.
SALARIES DYNAMICS OF І CATEGORY EMPLOYEES
IN COMPARISON WITH subsistence minimum wage IN 2017 (UAH)
To ensure social stability in the workforce and social security of employees, their families, unemployed pensioners and disabled people in the company exist:
|Social programs||Incentives, guarantees and compensations|
|Organization of rest and health resort treatment||Financial assistance at childbirth|
|Issuing of medical and preventive nutrition and milk||Financial assistance for workers with disabled children|
|Transportation of workers to work and from work||Financial assistance for burial|
|Organization of medical care of employees||Material assistance to large families|
|Voluntary medical insurance of employees||Employee rewards for anniversaries and for professional holidays|
|Gifts to St. Nicholas, New Year for the children of employees and orphans, and to women for Mother’s Day||Financial assistance for the treatment of employees and pensioners|
Employment in the region
The number of inhabitants of the region involved in the process of work and maintenance of KARPATNAFTOCHIM Ltd.
|Company||The number of people|
|Kalush Karpat-Service Ltd.||294|
|NAFTOGAZCHIM SERVICE Ltd.||178|
|Guard agency Antares Ltd.||181|
|Rescue fire department and platoon of mining and gas rescue works||120|
|Other contracting organizations||281|
|Personnel for product shipment||121|