At «KARPATNAFTOCHIM» worked auditors of Bureau Veritas
From July 21 till 24 at «KARPATNAFTOCHIM» Ltd., was a group of leading auditors of Bureau Veritas Certification Ukraine consisted of four persons. Specialists of this famous International Company conducted at the Company the recertification audit and two supervisory audits for the compliance of its system to the standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
As it was précised by a leader of a group Olexiy Prylypko, after coming of auditors to the Company, their target was to conduct the recertification audit of quality management system and supervisory audits of environmental management system and occupational safety management.
– In the era of global business we cannot do without standards and certification of management system, – explained Olexiy Ivanovych – At the enterprise with Goods production, everybody should be sure in its quality, reliability, ecological purity, etc., in order to satisfy the needs of consumers. Consumers will never buy questionable products and do not want to cooperate further with such producers, who will not secure the fulfilment of obligations, prescribed in the Contract, as well as with persons who are irresponsible concerning the compliance with requirements relative to environmental factors and occupational safety. And as is well-known, violation of current legislation, disablement of the management and control systems at the enterprise, or their non-conformance to certain international standards cause the loss of consumers of products, reduction of monetary proceeds and in total makes the negative consequences for its economic-business activity.
The customers of products have also obligations before their consumers. That is why, as usual, global corporation requires from the suppliers certain papers, which confirm the availability of operable management systems, which apply first of all to the quality, ecology and occupational safety.
– Olexiy Ivanovych, probably the recertification certificate is made in some period of time, and not each year?
– Yes, recertification cycle is three years. But each year is necessary to confirm, that at the enterprise is maintained and fulfilled the standard ISO 9001:2015 During inspection at «KARPATNAFTOCHIM» we should be persuaded in this and after positive report about audit conduction, approved by central office of Bureau Veritas Certification Ukraine, the Company will receive a new certificate with validity term of the next three years. But if in the quality management system will be found the discrepancies with the international standard, they should first of all be eliminated.
– What do you plan to visit and to verify during conducting of recertification and supervisory audits at the Company?
– All audits will be conducted according to the selection principle of examination of subdivisions and departments of the Company. But we will certainly check the availability of necessary documentation, fulfilment of requirements of current legislation and standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 і ISO 45001:2018. We will also visit two production facilities, as well as the unit for industrial waste waters neutralization and treatment, we will work in the department of marketing, sale and purchase, in the department of chief mechanic and energetic, in the meteorological department, in the gas-recue service and at many other departments of the enterprise. Is also foreseen some audit concerning the conducting of ecological control, quality control, personnel health monitoring and other controls at «KARPATNAFTOCHIM». It means that we should look, verify and be sure that all the above-mentioned international standards, which are embedded in the Company, properly act and are maintained.
Interview made by Vasyl TKACHUK